8 squats benefits:
1. Squatting tones up the leg muscles. Squat exercises engage our leg muscles which include our quads and hamstrings. Adding squats in your daily or regular exercise routine will help avoid loosed skin, especially when you’re on the early stage of weight loss.
2. Squat exercises tones up the butt muscles. We also engage our glutes or our butt muscles when squatting. When done regularly, you’ll notice that your butt will become firm and tight than what it used to be.
3. Squatting develops the abdominals, too. Squatting also help develop abs muscles. You will feel your abs contract when you engage your core to do squats.
4. Squatting exercise helps burn more fats. We develop muscles and strength as we engage our body in doing squats. Muscles burn more fats. You’ll be able to lose weight faster by simply adding this simple routine in your exercise.
5. Squatting exercise improves day to day activities. If you are not particularly into sports, squatting helps improve your daily works at home or at work. Picking up toys after the kids, doing the laundry perhaps, even doing fieldwork at the office will be easier when you are often doing squats.
6. Squatting exercise promotes strong bones, joints and muscles. Others may not agree with the “joints” part; but, when done properly, squatting helps in developing stronger joints, together with the muscles and the bones. You’ll be able to jump higher and run faster and walk taller as you age.
7. Prevent Injuries. Most athletic injuries involve weak stabilizer muscles, ligaments and connective tissues, which squats help strengthen. They also help prevent injury by improving your flexibility (squats improve the range of motion in your ankles and hips) and balance, as noted above.
8. Awesome ass